Basic Car Wash Equipment Maintenance Online Training
Is Your Team Able to Perform Routine Maintenance on Car Wash Equipment?
This online course will prepare the team to perform routine maintenance tasks on the car wash equipment through a combination of online, interactive, and hands-on applications.
The course includes
- Introduction/Objectives of Training
- Equipment Knowledge - Tunnel & Vacuum System
- Equipment Knowledge - Equipment Room
- Preventive Maintenance
- Greasing & Lubing
- Nozzle Maintenance
- Foamer Maintenance
- Mitter Maintenance
- Wrap Maintenance
- Side Washer Maintenance
- Top Brush Maintenance
- Tire Brush & Tire Shiner Maintenance
- Conveyor Maintenance
- Vacuum Maintenance
- Final Exam
At the end of 90 days, the trainee will
- Know the names and components of the equipment in the car wash.
- Have an understanding of the tasks involved in maintaining the car wash equipment on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Be able to successfully perform all equipment maintenance tasks as scheduled and in a timely manner.
Does Brink Results' Online Car Wash Training Really Work?
Don't take our word for it...
There is no one who has a better handle on the car wash industry than Steve. His knowledge and insights have helped us strategically organize and implement our growth plans as well as set up our washes to maximize profitability. Of all the things I value from Brink Results, the most valuable contribution to our organization is critical thinking...simply put, Brink Results will make you better no matter what problem or issues you are having. They are honest and frank and sometimes tell you things you don't want to hear. The feedback has allowed us to shore up deficiencies and become a. better organization.
Chase Oil Company
Scrubby's Car Wash