Car Wash Management Training
Exceptional car wash managers understand individual and organizational needs.
The best car wash managers understand what is needed individually and organizationally to be exceptional in the car wash industry. Our WashCourse online car wash management training teaches car wash managers how to excel in their positions and how to increase car wash sales.
This Online Car Wash Training Course Will Train Car Wash Managers on...
- Managing Customers
- Troubleshooting Car Wash Equipment Malfunctions
- Motivating People
- Team Meetings
- Holding People Accountable
- Discipline and Termination
- Performance Reviews
- Final Exam
Get the results all car wash owners want…
- More customer satisfaction
- Less errors
- More positive customer emotions
- Standard labor percentages
- Balanced and budgeted operational costs
We literally wrote the book on creating exceptional car wash managers
Steve Gaudreau developed and refined the information in this book while working with hundreds of successful car wash owners and managers for over 20 years. This book is a must-read for anyone new to the industry or for experienced owners and operators who want to improve how they manage a car wash in today’s increasingly complex industry.
This online car wash training course is based on this book, written for managers of every type of conveyor car wash full serve, flex serve, exterior, and exterior express topics are arranged so the book can be used for car wash training or as a general resource. Some topics covered are motivation, recruiting, training, assessment, coaching, discipline, and conducting terminations.
At the end of 30 days, the car wash manager should be able to…
- Understand all of the key responsibilities of a car wash manager in terms of managing people.
- Begin to change their behavior to be more productive with car wash employees as a result of this better understanding.
- Create a noticeable improvement of the car wash employees on the site, especially when it comes to following car wash standard operating procedures.